Nigerian women are known to be very respectful to their men especially when he is older. Hence, being with a younger man is not something they'd normally do.
|Love and Relationships - 7 reasons to date a younger guy.|
But honestly, that was then. Times have changed! Ladies are now stepping out of that old-fashioned school of thought and going for happiness.
If you are a lady and you're still unsure whether being with a younger guy is a good idea or not, then read these interesting points below and think again:
- He has more energy — and his influence might make you healthier and more productive: Maybe you want to sleep in until 2 p.m. on a lazy Sunday, but he wants to get up, make eggs, run some errands at Shoprite, and have sex with you for 1,000 hours and/or until your vagina Can't Even!
- He's less cynical: Unless he's had an especially soul-crushing unpaid internship, he's probably got some beautiful illusions about his promising place in the workforce. And we both know you can use some positivity in your life.
- He's eager to please sexually: Not only has he got the energy thing on his side, but it's unlikely that he'll be a selfish lover. You're like the Mrs. Robinson he has to sexually prove himself to! He will listen and possibly take notes! Whatever tips you suggest to him will be imprinted on his unformed brain and carried over to all future relationships. With great power comes great responsibility.
- He is at least partly into you because you impress him: Being the older woman means, among other things, that you are independent, smart, and have your act together. And rather than this being intimidating, it turns him on.
- He's okay with letting you call the shots: For instance: During sex, Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey listen to ... wait for it ... Mariah Carey! When it comes down to it, you're the alpha dog in the relationship. Because you're the grown-up, and grown-ups know better. Well, kind of.
- He's more likely to take advice from you without letting it bruise his ego: For instance, he knows you are more familiar than he is with the job search, so he listens when you suggest that, maybe he shouldn't use Comic Sans for his resume font, and stuff like that.
- He won't judge you for quitting a job you hate, traveling around Europe, or making some other random quarter-life detour: While someone a little older might worry that you're veering off the path you should stay on, a young guy will encourage you to keep following your dreams to become a hand model or an artist or whatever else you want to be.